If you would like to register at our school; there are pdf versions of our school registration documents below.

We will need a copy of your child’s birth certificate, status card and care card. For proof of residency we will also need a copy of the care card and/or driver’s license of the parent with whom the child lives, or a hydro bill stating address.

Just print it out, fill it in, and return it via email to  :

Or you can bring it into the school.

Or you can mail it directly to the school at:

New Hazelton Elementary

3275 Bowser Street

New Hazelton, BC

V0J 2J0

Registration Package Materials

Student Registration Form

Registration Procedures for Kindergarten

New Student and Cross Boundary Application Process

Personal Information Consent – internal and District

Aboriginal Education Services and Education Coordinator Consent

Community Walking Permission Slip

Hazelton Area Band Program and Registration

Library Take-Home Program

Outside Media in Schools – acknowledgement of rights and consent to be except from

Student Internet & Network Acceptable Use Agreement

Second Language Choice – Gr. 5-6-7 Consent

School Concert Series Fee

School Volunteer Procedures