Supervisors will maintain the school rules. Students are to eat their lunches seated in their classrooms. Lunch time is a good time for students to socialize but they are expected to behave appropriately and to keep the noise level at an acceptable level. Going to other classrooms, running about, throwing things, shouting and rude behaviour will not be accepted. Each student will be responsible for cleaning up after themselves before they go outside. Supervisors are to be treated with respect and their directions followed. If a student’s behaviour dictates, the supervisor will report the incident to the office.
Latest School News
- Honouring the Children – National Day for Truth & Reconciliation September 29, 2022
- Importance of FSA September 20, 2022
- Welcome to the 2022-2023 School Year! August 17, 2022
- 2022-2023 School Supplies Lists August 12, 2022
- CMSD82 Strategic Plan 2022-2027 – Engage, Ignite, Empower August 10, 2022