Supervisors will maintain the school rules. Students are to eat their lunches seated in their classrooms. Lunch time is a good time for students to socialize but they are expected to behave appropriately and to keep the noise level at an acceptable level. Going to other classrooms, running about, throwing things, shouting and rude behaviour will not be accepted. Each student will be responsible for cleaning up after themselves before they go outside. Supervisors are to be treated with respect and their directions followed. If a student’s behaviour dictates, the supervisor will report the incident to the office.
Latest School News
- Student & Family Affordability Fund February 25, 2023
- We are Hiring! Join our Team! February 25, 2023
- Student Learning Survey 2022/2023 February 24, 2023
- 2023-2024 StrongStart & Kindergarten to Grade 12 Registration Is Now Open February 16, 2023
- Northern Health Encourages Public to make Influenza Vaccination part of their Holiday Preparation December 12, 2022