Supervisors will maintain the school rules. Students are to eat their lunches seated in their classrooms. Lunch time is a good time for students to socialize but they are expected to behave appropriately and to keep the noise level at an acceptable level. Going to other classrooms, running about, throwing things, shouting and rude behaviour will not be accepted. Each student will be responsible for cleaning up after themselves before they go outside. Supervisors are to be treated with respect and their directions followed. If a student’s behaviour dictates, the supervisor will report the incident to the office.
Latest School News
- CMSD82 Strategic Plan 2022-2027 – Engage, Ignite, Empower May 20, 2022
- CMSD82 is Hiring … Join our Team! April 19, 2022
- Student Learning Survey 2021/2022 April 5, 2022
- Updated Communicable Disease Guidelines for K-12 Settings effective First Day of Spring Break 2022 March 10, 2022
- 2022-2023 Kindergarten Registration Procedures February 28, 2022