Supervisors will maintain the school rules. Students are to eat their lunches seated in their classrooms. Lunch time is a good time for students to socialize but they are expected to behave appropriately and to keep the noise level at an acceptable level. Going to other classrooms, running about, throwing things, shouting and rude behaviour will not be accepted. Each student will be responsible for cleaning up after themselves before they go outside. Supervisors are to be treated with respect and their directions followed. If a student’s behaviour dictates, the supervisor will report the incident to the office.
Latest School News
- K-12 Sector Guidelines for Vaccination Policies October 22, 2021
- Importance of FSA October 4, 2021
- Superintendent Letter to Parents, Guardians & Caregivers – K-12 Mask Mandate Announcement October 1, 2021
- BC Government Expands Health and Safety Measures for K-12 Students October 1, 2021
- Superintendent’s Letter to Parents, Guardians & Caregivers – Welcome to the 2021-2022 School Year! September 3, 2021